The long awaited Easybulb iOs and Android Apps are now on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, respectively.
Below are the links to the Apps online:
Things you can do with the Easybulb iPhone and Android controlled lights:
- All colours including white light
- iPhone and Android App
- Voice Control
- Control lights away from home and any location around the globe
- Control individual lights or in a Group
- Set timer for each light to turn on and off
- Save energy – 9Watts LED bulb and 25 years Lifespan
- Save-As-You-Dim Technology
- Dim your lights to match your mood
- Sleep Mode
- WPA2 Security, given a user sole authorization to the lights
- Has memory function to resume previous settings
- Calls and Message Notification
- Music Sync
- Open API
- Use the Easybulb physical remote without the need for Wifi box
- And Many More…
We are also hoping to launch the new shaped bulbs in less than 2 months.
You can order the Easybulb Products at http://shop.easybulb.com
How To use the Apps
To use the Easybulb App is very straight forward. The App on the Apple App Store and Google play can be used by following the instructions on them. The Apps are designed to make the configuration and setup easy for users.
If you are already using your lights with a different App all you need do is download the Easybulb App, follow the instructions and then sync the lights with your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
You may notice that the light bulb may not flash 3 times as it would if you are using the products for the first time. That is very normal and the lights will function with the new App as normal.
We have made a lot of improvements to the App and we do not intend to stop there. We are working on adding more features to the App soon and we will update our users. And of course, you will get the updates for free too.
Contact us today for any questions about the App and our products.
Enjoy the future of lighting!